Skip to content
- Prior to burning your candle each time, trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring. Remove any debris
- Burn for at least 2-3 hours to make sure melt pool reaches the edge of the glass/tin to prevent tunnelling.
- If tunnelling occurs, wrap tin foil around jar to even out the melt pool. Place candle on a stable, heat resisting surface. This will prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking
- Stop using candle when there is ½ inch left of wax to prevent the glass from over heating and breaking Do not leave candle unattended
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.